Sponsor an Event
Sponsoring an event for ASTD SCC gives you an exciting platform to market yourself and your company’s products and services to a broad talent management community in our region. Your company will be spotlighted at an event, as well as featured on our website, mailings, and publicity.
Event Sponsorship gives you the opportunity to:
- Showcase yourself and your company in a brief, five minute presentation at the beginning of the event. (Please, no direct sales pitch or calls to action.)
- Generate leads by networking and building relationships with 40 to 60 learning and development, human resources, and organization development professionals before and after the event.
- Market yourself and your company to 30 to 40 additional professionals viewing the simulcast event, which can also be viewed by others at a later time.
- Share your marketing materials at a table dedicated to the evening sponsor located next to registration.
- Distribute company brochures/literature to each chair, ensuring that everyone leaves with your company’s information.
Additional benefits include:
- Displaying your company name/logo/website in the left column of our email event reminders. These reminders are sent to 500 local members five times prior to the event and once to 1300 "at large" members, giving your company local and national exposure.
- Including your company name and website link (1-2 sentence description optional) in the event announcement on our website.
- Posting your company name and website link on our chapter landing page for the program year (making signing up early especially advantageous).
- Announcing your company’s sponsorship in all our publicity.
Also at the event, you will receive a complimentary meal for yourself and one guest. (Others are welcome at the regular event fee.)
The Event Sponsorship cost is $450 ($500 for non-members).
Previous sponsors include:
- Dale Carnegie Training of Western CT
- Blessing White
- Franklin Covey
- Right Management
- The Ayers Group
- Gilman Performance Systems
- New Haven Consulting Group
- Speed Reading People, LLC
- P&P Studios
- Get Control!
- ePath Learning
- Messagemind, Inc.
To sponsor an event, or for more information, send email to